Bring YO mamas to Yonkers Brewing for Mother’s Day!
In case you guys forgot, Mother’s Day is right around the corner…and by “around the corner” I mean on Sunday (yes, THIS Sunday May 8). If your mom is a fan of brunch and brews/cocktails, you should probably make a reservation at YBC and absolutely kill it this Mother’s Day. In all likelihood, you brother/sister/dad will be quite perturbed at the fact that you came up with this genius plan and they didn’t.
Here are a few reasons why coming to Yonkers Brewing on Sunday would allow you to win Mother’s Day while subsequently solidify yourself as your mama’s favorite for the foreseeable future:
- $20 UNLIMITED Sangria or Beermosas
- 12 in-house made craft brews on tap at all times
- Bloody Marys (or XL Bloody Mary if you’re feeling weird)
- The Bouncer Sandwich: Scrambled eggs with thick-cut sausage and cheddar server on Ciabatta bread
- Van Der Donck’s Waffle: A crisp waffle topped with stout salted caramel drizzle and house-made whipped cream
- Chilequiles: Fresh tortilla chips topped with two fried eggs, house-made green salsa and sour cream
- Supercrema French Toast: Thick-cut bread stuffed with Nutella and topped with house-made whipped cream
The list goes on and on, but you get it. Delicious brunch food, tasty beverages, you and your mom…sounds like a perfect day. Give us a ring at 914-226-8327 and make your reservation!
– Nicky Vowels